Everyone in the United States deserves to have access to a highly qualified, excellent nurse. The National Forum of State Nursing Workforce Centers is a 37-member organization dedicated to lead a national network to ensure a robust and well-prepared nursing workforce. We work with partners around the country to provide the most accurate information on the nursing workforce, collaborate to help address the most pressing nursing issues, and advocate for nurses working in all settings. Our members come from a variety of sectors; government agencies, nursing associations, university divisions, and independent nonprofit organizations.
The Forum Board of Directors are currently looking for a Program Director to manage the operations and membership for the Forum. In this position, you would work closely with and be supported by the Forum’s Board of Directors to fulfill the following essential functions:
- Manage the operations for the Forum including monitoring revenues and expenses, ensuring regulatory requirements are met, filing tax returns, and following document retention strategies
- Maintain the Forum webpage and work with contractors as needed
- Event planning for member meetings and work with Annual Meeting Planning Committee for annual conference
- Coordinate and communicate with membership to build a community of experts
HOURS AND LOCATION
This is a part-time position. Work hours are variable, and would require approximately 10 hours per week. You would set your own schedule with consultation with the Forum Board of Directors, keeping in mind our members are virtual.
Your work location would be at your discretion. Access to reliable broadband internet is required.
Starting at $25,000 annually
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 2 years progressive administrative experience
- Experience with budget preparation and financial management
- Communications experience
- Knowledge and ability to manage websites
- Self-directed and ability to learn quickly
HOW TO APPLY
Please review the full job description HERE, and submit a resume/CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.